Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Electronic Technique

Thanks to everyone who has wandered over to Electronic Technique! I have been a fan of the netlabel scene for a few years now and really appreciate the global community that has formed. (For those of you who are not familiar with netlabels you can check out the wikipedia article here.) There is a great acceptance and variety music that is easily accessible online; for this reasons I have enjoyed sharing my music and dialouging with other netlabel artists. The aim of this blog is to get inside the heads of netlabel producers and let them share their creative process and their creations. My hope is that producers will creatively feed each other and inspire more quality music in this community.

If you would like to be featured on Electronic Technique please e-mail me a link to one of your releases and and tell me a bit about yourself.

No comments: